n our school, children learn in small groups.
The primary school curriculum offers British native curriculum programme and Cambridge Primary. Cambridge Primary is a program that develops students’ skills in the first years of learning English, mathematics and science. Cambridge Primary programme is offered by more than 1,300 primary schools in over 110 countries around the world.
For classes 1-8, we offer a second foreign language (Spanish, French, German or Chineese ), which gives them the opportunity to prepare for academic and professional projects in the future. We promote a family environment, full of respect and openness. Modern communication tools with students and parents allow us to develop the student’s potential and strengthen relationships within our school community.
The Meridian International Primary School:
- Cambridge Primary programme / British native curriculum programme
- An educational approach promoting critical thinking and intellectual curiosity
- Preparation for local and international examinations
- High standards and policies to protect children at the highest level
- Conveniently and easily accessible + school bus
- Lessons with native speakers of English
- Modern classrooms and laboratories
- Joint activities in the common room until 5.45 pm
- A wide selection of extracurricular activities
The school implements the Mobility of educational staff project – co-financed under the European Union Erasmus + programme