eridian International High School has been operating since 2005.
Learning in Meridian takes place in an international student and teaching environment, in a spirit of mutual respect, cooperation and discipline.
The aim of Meridian is to educate people who are self-confident, tolerant and respect social values, hard-working and motivated. Therefore an important element of teaching is the individual support of the student in its comprehensive development. In order to meet the needs and expectations of students and parents, Meridian offers extra-curricular activities to develop specific skills, pursue passions and level the level of knowledge.
Meridian International High School:
- Over 15 years of tradition
- IGCSE /IB DP
- High level of teaching and results of exams
- Education in English with excellent native teachers
- Rich curriculum
- Extra-curricular activities
- Students from Poland and around the world
- Qualified and experienced pedagogical staff
- A new and safe school building
- Individual approach to the student
- Support for talented students and those with learning difficulties
The school offers:
- Cambridge IGCSE.
IGCSE stands for International General Certificate of Secondary Education. It is the world’s most popular international qualification for 14 to 16 year olds, recognised by leading universities and employers worldwide, and is an international passport to progression and success.
IGCSE is equivalent to UK GCSE, O level, fifth form or year 11 respective to the student’s country and school. Its curriculum offers a variety of routes for learners with a wide range of abilities, including those whose first language is not English.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB DP). The school has been providing education in the international baccalaureate system for over 10 years.
IB diploma is a prestigious certificate of completing an exceptionally demanding curriculum honored at over 2,000 higher education institutions in 75 countries, including leading universities around the world.
The conditions for obtaining the IB DP diploma, in addition to completing the required courses, are the completion of the research work (Extended Essay), the implementation of the CAS (Creativity, Action, Service) and the theory of knowledge (TOK / Theory of Knowledge).