We have 4 campuses:
- Park Szczęśliwicki Campus : 5 Usypiskowa, Warszawa
Our Park Szczęśliwicki Campus is a self-contained Early Years facility near the centre of Warsaw and accepts pupils from Nursery (2½ years) to Year 2 (5 – 6 years).
Located next to the picturesque Park Szcześliwicki, our Early Years site contains many opportunities for your child to experience the wonders of nature whilst still being located within easy reach of the many districts around Warsaw
- Piaseczno Campus : 43 Mazowiecka, Bobrowiec
Our Piaseczno Campus is a new, purpose-built facility to the south of Warsaw and accepts pupils from Nursery (2½ years) to Year 9 (13 – 14 years).
This educational haven is located outside the city allowing pupils to feel safe within our campus. The rustic backdrop means our school is surrounded by scenic flora and fauna, giving your children a natural and aesthetic setting to expand their curiousity and presents them with great opportunities for authentic outdoor learning.
- Wawelska 66/74 Campus is located on a historic site protected by national heritage laws, surrounded by a beautiful garden. The building features modern classrooms, IT lab, common room, study/language room, canteen, and library. The building and its area are monitored with CCTV cameras.
- Gładka 31B Campus, only 3 km from Wawelska, near the intersection of Hynka Str. with Aleja Krakowska. This campus is a modern building, featuring a gym, well-equipped classrooms and labs, spacious canteen, basketball court, and playground. The site is monitored with CCTV cameras and on-site security company.
- For parents’ convenience, the school organises easy student transportation between campuses for students in the morning and afternoon. This way parents, despite having children in two campuses, have just one convenient and agreed location to collect/drop off their children
- The school bus can also collect/drop off students from/to home. This service is is organised for our Piaseczno, Wawelska and Gładka campuses
It’s important that Parents provide an up-to-date Medical Information Form for their child. The form should also include an allergy report.
- A nurse is present at school and will treat minor injuries or other health problems as they occur.
- A school psychologist is also available and ready for child development consultancy.
Is available for the first and second half term breaks.
The after-school care is between 3.30 pm to 6 pm
The school offers extra-curricular clubs. Please check this school year offer with the school teacher.